Lead Changemaker, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Transformation
Location: Virtual or at Windfall Centre
About Windfall Ecology Centre
Windfall Ecology Centre is a non-profit social enterprise dedicated to building sustainable communities. The creation of Windfall was inspired by a vision of healthy communities, where economic, social, and environmental needs achieve balance through social innovation, community partnership, and community action. The Centre's activities focus on empowering communities to create lasting wealth in a carbon constrained 21st century
Working at the nexus of energy, water, food, and people we research, design, and deliver innovative climate change solutions. Our record of accomplishment includes achievements in public policy and education, residential energy conservation, renewable energy, electric mobility, water protection and leadership development.
Windfall Ecology Centre is embarking on an organization wide upgrade and integration of business systems including, Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Field Service, and Financial Accounting. We have selected the Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform to anchor our IT transformation. The project enables our Change Maker teams to more effectively design and deliver innovative climate change solutions to the communities we serve.
Volunteer with our Team
Do you have a passion for solving business problems with IT solutions? Would you like to apply your skills and talent with an accomplished non-profit organization dedicated to building sustainable communities?
If so, please talk to us about joining fellow Changemakers within a passionate and innovative sustainability focused group implementing multiple enterprise solutions within the Microsoft Dynamics 365 environment. Our IT specialist will be our go-to for all things IT related. Working with the Executive Director the Lead Changemaker, Dynamics 365, will help the rest of the communications, marketing, and client service team with system design, troubleshooting, coding support, and project support as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the Windfall Team implementing integrated sales, marketing and Field Service integration projects
- Turn ideas into reality by helping to develop and integrate leading edge outreach campaigns using Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform.
- Coordinate with other team members and functional areas on projects
- Act as a resource for resolving IT issues
- Experience working with Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP platform
- Experience with Functional Capabilities within CRM, (customization, configuration).
- Strong communications skills
- A passion for linking your IT expertise to improving local sustainability efforts
Approximately 4 hours per week, including virtual or in-person bi-weekly team meeting.