Climate Resilience Lunch Event
Climate change has increased the frequency and intensity of extreme weather events. Capital markets and financial managers are now paying attention to the risks of climate change and responding accordingly. Organizations will need to prepare for extreme weather and increased costs in order to minimize risk and create a more resilient business model.
On February 9th, ClimateWise is hosting a lunch seminar to look at how leading governments and businesses have adapted to these risks and the benefits realized by early adopters within the community.
Two Feature Presentations
- 12:noon – Lunch and networking
- 12:45 – Introduction from Brent Kopperson
- 12:50 – Speaker Presentations with Q&A
- 1:30 – Networking
- Date: Thursday, February 9, 2017
- Time: Noon to 2:00 pm
- Place: Earth Rangers Centre — 9520 Pine Valley Drive, Vaughan
- View Map
Spots are limited, so register early