Learn From The Experts
How You Can Benefit from Reporting
Ontario's mandatory Building Benchmarking and mandatory Energy and Water Reporting regulations will be in effect as of 2017.
The provincial legislation is designed to help Ontario's large building owners manage their energy and water consumption to save money on utility bills.
ClimateWise Business Network is hosting a Breakfast Seminar on January 25, 2017. This is a great opportunity to learn from experts about the new regulations and how building owners can benefit from reporting.
Two Feature Presentations
- 8:00am: Hot breakfast and networking
- 8:45am: Introduction from Brent Kopperson
- 8:50am: Speaker Presentations with Q&A
- 9:30am: Networking
- Date: Wednesday, January 25, 2017
- Time: 8:am to 10:am
- Place: Plaza Suite, Richmond Hill Centre for the Performing Arts
- View Map
Spots are limited, so register early