To apply for the Enbridge Home Winterproofing program, please complete the application form below. You will receive an email confirming receipt of your submission. A Windfall Home Energy representative will contact you once your application has been reviewed
- Your home must have been built prior to 1980 to qualify for the program.
- Windfall Home Energy serves York Region, Durham Region, and the Greater Peterborough area (including Kawartha Lakes and Trent Hills).
- For Toronto call 416.203.3106
- For Ottawa Region call 613.656.0100
- For Hamilton and Niagara Region call 1.866.540.8866
- For Peel and Simcoe Regions call 1.866.907.9206
If you have any questions, call us toll free at:
What to Expect During a Home Energy Evaluation
The energy evaluation is conducted on-site at your home. The initial (pre-upgrade) evaluation takes approximately 2–3 hours. A second (post-upgrade) evaluation takes up to 1 hour.
The energy advisor will conduct a basement-to-attic assessment of your home's insulation, heating, cooling, and other energy use.
A blower door test will be conducted to test for air leaks, which can cause wasted energy, uncomfortable drafts and poor air quality.
Your home will be given an energy rating using the Natural Resources Canada rating system — the higher the rating the better.
You will receive a full report outlining recommendations for improvements to help reduce your energy bills and increase your home's comfort.