Completed retrofit updates
Getting your home ready for the second visit
- If you have a fireplace in your home, it has to be cool and the ashes must be cleaned out of wood burning fireplaces or stoves.
- The evaluator will need access to your attic and will bring a ladder.
- Please have your Municipal Assessment Roll Number available (found on your Property Tax statement).
- Air conditioners need to be uncovered for the test day.
- All exterior walls/windows, attic/roof must be intact for the testing to be done. If you replaced windows, please have to Energy Star stickers on at least half the windows (if possible) or have the receipt with the number of windows replaced available for the visit.
- If you have installed a geo-thermal system please complete make sure that your contractor has provided and completed a CSA 448 Form which the contractor must submit to the Canadian GeoExchange Coalition.
- Visa and Mastercard are accepted for payment at time at booking.
- Paying by cash or cheque requires arrangements being made at time of booking. (Cheques made payable to WINDFALL ECOLOGY CENTRE).
Booking Cancelations are subject to a $50.00 cancelation fee without 48 hours notice.