Collaboration on Pukwis began in 2003 and has advanced steadily in accomplishing pre-construction milestones. Pukwis Phase I (20 MW) is now ready to move from feasibility to construction.
- Awarded a Feed-in Tariff contract (20 year power purchase agreement) from the Ontario Power Authority on April 8, 2010
- Secured GTA site with capacity for 20 MW wind farm
- Compiled 3 years of wind resource data
- Initiated Environmental Assessment (long lead time bird and bat studies are completed)
- Pukwis Energy Co-op incorporated, target date for release of Co-operative share offering is Q2 2011
- Completed windmill micro-siting and grid connection engineering studies
This is an unformatted version of our site. You can View our MAIN SITE here