This year, capture rain in a rain barrel... instead of your basement!
Windfall Centre Fundraiser
Windfall Centre is hosting a Rain Barrel fundraiser through RainBarrel.ca
Sale Ends June 30, 2023
Some styles are already sold out!
Many styles to choose from — prices range from $65 to $200 and includes free home delivery
Free Home Delivery
We are pleased to offer free home delivery for tanks, barrels or composters and any accessories ordered with them.
Note: Orders of "accessories only" are subject to a flat $20 delivery fee.
Rain barrel deliveries will begin the week of Tuesday July 4, 2023 and continue daily until complete.
All transactions, processing, inquiries, and delivery logistics are managed by RainBarrel.ca.
If you have questions, please contact RainBarrel.ca directly:
Phone: (905) 545-5577
Benefits of Rain Barrels
Ways to use your rain barrel:
- Water your garden, grass and indoor plants.
- Clean outdoor furniture and tools.
- Moisten your compost bin when it’s drying up.
Why use a rain barrel:
- Save Money and Water: Using rain water instead of tap water for outdoor use, reduces your water bill.
- Protect Your Municipality Water Supply: Collecting water in your rain barrel slows it down from rushing into local lakes and rivers. This helps decrease storm runoff and the level of pollution going into local watersheds.
- Better Gardens: Improve the growth and vitality of your plants by feeding them rain water instead of tap water that has many chemicals including chlorine and fluoride.
- Reduce Risk of Basement Flooding: Disconnecting downspouts from your sewer drain and connecting them to your rain barrel reduces the risk of basement flooding. If your rain barrel begins to get full there is an overflow hose that carries water away from your house.