Social Media Coordinator
We are looking for a creative and dedicated social media volunteer to help us update, monitor, and manage our social media channels. Working in collaboration with the Marketing and Communications Manager, the volunteer in this position will assist in content creation and the development of online engagement strategies.
This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to get experience in social media, writing and marketing in the environmental field. This is a volunteer position that could potentially lead into other roles within the organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in content creation for social media platforms;
- Engage with followers and community;
- Review analytics and optimize for future posting
- Create a social media posting timeline and post accordingly.
Key Skills Required
- Excellent organizational, communication and multitasking skills;
- Experience utilizing Hootsuite, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn;
- English proficiency'
- Able to work independently and find solutions;
- Desire to learn new things and adapt quickly;
- Interested in environmental or sustainability issues.
Minimum 5 hours per week, plus weekly team meeting.